Commercial Asset Partners Realty is focused on successfully managing your assets. In a challenged economy, nothing is more important than maintaining the value of your property.
We work with you to accomplish that goal by retaining tenants, minimizing expenses, and keeping the property in excellent condition within the budget.
We act as if we are truly your “partners” in the property and work with you to meet or exceed your expectations.
During the first month of property management, all take over information is reviewed. Nothing is presumed correct until it has been confirmed. We provide a take over report within the first 30 days.
This report will include the following…
- Cover letter summarizing our findings and the initial management report.
- Includes detailed property inspection and maintenance checklist reports.
- Notes any problems and conditions of vacant units. Identifies and lists repairs, deferred maintenance, and capital items that are needed for each unit.
- Includes photos of problems with approximate cost to repair.
- Includes a review of vendors providing services with changes needed or completed.
- Notes any safety hazards and correction plan.
Today, more than ever, customers demand trusted allies who demonstrate ingenuity and resourcefulness. We recognize that “Time is Money” and we tailor marketing and “property positioning” programs specific to each project and customer’s needs.